What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a users device.
For more information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What are the different types of cookies?
Session cookies – Allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. They could also be used for security. These session cookies expire after a brower session so would not be stored long term.
Persistent cookies – Are stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site to be remembered.
First and Third Party Cookies – Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website domain placing the cookie. First party cookies in basic terms are cookies set by a website visited by the user. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user.
If you are concerned about cookies and would like to disable their use then you can do this in your browser settings. Links are given for instructions on how to do this below:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
If your browser is not listed then instructions can easily be obtained by searching for ‘Managing cookies’ followed by the name of your browser.
Please note that Félix Solís Avantis can not guarantee the accuracy or safety of any content on third-party sites.
TREATMENT AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Félix Solís Avantis, S.A is responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party and informs the interested party that this data will be treated and processed in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations for the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data.
Information about personal data protection
• Receipt of Personal Data
• Responsibility of Processing Your Personal Data
• Purpose of Processing Personal Data
• Legitimacy of Processing Personal Data
• Recipients of Personal Data
• Data Retention Period
• Rights of the Interested Party
• Security Measures
• Changes in the Security and Data Protection Policy
Receipt of Personal Data
- All personal data processed at Félix Solís Avantis, S.A . are provided by the Interested Parties themselves or their legal representatives.
Responsibility of Processing Your Personal Data
- Identity: Félix Solís Avantis, S.A
- NIF: A13008339
- Postal Address:Autovía del Sur km 199 13300 Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real)
- Telephone Number: 926 32 24 00
- Email: email@example.com
Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- Personal Data: for maintenance, development, compliance and control of the contractual relationship with our employees, as well as compliance with current regulations on labor, Social Security, and Occupational Risk Prevention that result from application.
- Candidate Data: to manage the participation of those interested in the personnel selection processes carried out by the company.
- Customer and Supplier Data: for the adequate maintenance, development, compliance and control of the commercial relationship
- Contact point data: to manage and respond to inquiries, complaints, suggestions and requests made by users through the website
- Newsletter Subscription Data: to manage the users of the Newsletter.
- Visitor Data/Records: to manage access control to the facilities (visits, transportation, deliveries, and people).
Legitimacy of Processing Personal Data
- Personal Data: the basis for processing the supplier’s personal data is the execution of the labor contract between the company and its workers.
- Candidate Data: the legal basis for processing the interested parties’ personal data is the consent that is given when they provide their curriculum vitae to participate in the personnel selection processes that are carried out
- Customer Data: the legal basis for processing the client’s personal data is the execution of the contract or orders that are made.
- Supplier Data: the legal basis for processing the suppliers’ personal data is the execution of the existing contract or business relationship with the company.
- Contact Point data: the legal basis for processing personal data is the consent that is given when filling out the form that’s provided for this purpose.
- Newsletter Subscription Data: the legal basis for processing personal data is the consent that is given when filling out the form that’s provided for this purpose.
- Visitor Data/Records: the legal basis for processing personal data is the consent that is given to be informed of the final processing of data at the time it is collected.
Recipients of Personal Data
The personal data of employees, candidates, clients, suppliers, as well as other interested parties (newsletters, museum visits, etc.) may be communicated to:
- Other companies of the Felix Solis Avantis Group for internal management purposes
- Third parties to provide services related to the contractual relationship.
Data Retention Period
- Personal Data: the personal data of the employees will be kept as long as the contractual labor relationship remains valid, and, once this is finished, during the limitation periods of responsibilities established by the legal provisions that result from application.
- Candidate Data: the personal data of the candidates will be kept for the duration of the selection process. Once the process is finished and, if you are not selected, your file will be kept for future selection processes.
- Client and Supplier Data: your personal data will be kept during the validity of the contractual relationship and, once it is finished, during the limitation periods of responsibilities established by the legal provisions that result from the application.
- Contact Point Data: personal data that is provided to us by users will only be kept during the management of the application, made to us in such a way that, once its processing is completed, it will be deleted.
- Newsletter Subscription Data: personal data of the interested parties will be kept until the moment the parties request a cancellation of the Newsletter.
- Visitor Data/Records: personal data of third parties will be kept during the necessary periods to comply with legal obligations.
Rights of the Interested Party
The Interested Party may at any time exercise the following rights, provided in the RGPD, in relation to the processing of their personal data:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion
- Right to request processing limitations.
- Right to object processing.
- Right to data portability.
Such rights may be exercised through communication with Félix Solís Avantis, S.A by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Félix Solís Avantis, S.A has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security, according to the nature of the personal data that is processed and the circumstances of its processes, in order to avoid, insofar as possible and always according to the state of the technique, its alteration, loss, process or unauthorized access. Likewise, Félix Solís Avantis, S.A. guarantees that it has implemented mechanisms to:
- Guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of systems and services processed.
- Restore availability and Access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incidents.
- Verify and prove, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the processed data.
Changes in the Security and Data Protection Policy
Félix Solís Avantis, S.A reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy in order to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as those that may derive from standard codes existing in the matter, or by strategic corporate decisions, with effects of the date of publication of said modification on the website of Félix Solís Avantis, S.A